5.4.2023 at 12.30-13.15 CET
Webinar will be held in Teams for registered participants
Organisers: GeoE3 project and Location Innovation Hub
Watch the recording of Location Innovation Academy launch webinar.
The accessibility, interoperability and integration of cross-border geospatial data and services have been accelerated in the GeoE3 project over the past two years. We are now offering the knowledge and ideas produced in the project to all interested parties by publishing an online training programme called “Location Innovation Academy”.
This free and constantly evolving online training package includes three different courses, from which the learner can choose the modules to develop their skills. Our learning materials offer a comprehensive set of modules that supports modern and cross-border management, integration, processing, and sharing of geospatial data. The content of the modules has been produced by an international team of experts from all over Europe.
Welcome to launch the Academy with us! To save your seat, please register here, and feel free to share information about the webinar with your colleagues. A recording will be available after the event in www.geoe3.eu
For more information, check out the Academy online: https://academy.ogc.org
Launch webinar programme:
- Welcome to the event, GeoE3 Project Manager Antti Jakobsson
- Presentation of the Location Innovation Academy by spatial data specialist Alpo Turunen, FGI
- Comment speech: Chief specialist Triin Tajur from the Estonian Land Board (Maa-amet)
- Future of the Location Innovation Academy – and how you can participate?
- Discussion, questions, and answers
The event will be hosted by communication manager Anniina Lundvall from Location Innovation Hub.