Date: 18 January 2023
Time: 10–12 CET
Over the last three years, the GeoE3 project has been working on:
- access and interoperability of geospatial and other data
- dynamic harmonisation of geospatial data based on use cases
- building an ecosystem based on national platforms
Now we invite European NMCAs to join us! In this webinar you will learn about the benefits that GeoE3 and the GeoE3 data platform can bring to your organisation. Eight countries are already on board – now it is your turn to join!
What is GeoE3, Antti Jakobsson, National Land Survey of Finland
- Gain an insight into the GeoE3 project and its goals
Benefits of GeoE3 and how to join, Jari Reini, National Land Survey of Finland
- Learn how to become part of GeoE3 data platform and discover its benefits.
GeoE3 Data Platform demo, Lassi Lehto, National Land Survey of Finland
- See how data integration in Europe can be achieved successfully
Please register here before 16 January. A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants the day before the event.
Learn more about the GeoE3 data platform.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.